1. Connect a jump cable from LNB to satellite finder's: TO LNB input
2. Connect the: TO REC a DC13-18v power which comes from satellite receiver
3. Make sure that satellite finderis properly connected. Plug in the AC cord and turn on the satellite receiver, there will have light on the scale, the reading shall be around 1.
4. Make coarse dish alignment by setting Azimuth and inclination.
5. Set the reading around 5 by adjusting, satellite finder's level control on front.
6. Adjust dish position, feedhorn postion, and polarization to have the highest reading on the tinder, if full scale low down the reading by turning level control counterclockwise
7. Remove the jump cable and satellite finder, resume connection of satellite receiver and LNB
Frequency range: 0. 95GHZ~2. 15GHZ
Power supply: DC13-18v
Operting range: LNB Gain+52~60DB